Wage Tax Netherlands
As a result of the experience of our Dutch tax advisors, MFFA Tax Advice is very well equipped in the field of Dutch wage tax services. Especially, advising expats and companies in cross-border situations is our specialty. For example the interpretation of tax treaties, the 183 days rule, apply for 30% ruling, etc. Our Dutch tax advisors have in the recent past set up and managed a wage tax service department for respected firms, which where serving both national and international clients.
We have prepared for employers and employees a brochure about income tax and social security in the Netherlands
Wage tax Netherlands services:
We provide the following wage tax services for companies:
1) Payroll administration
For those companies who want to outsource their payroll tax compliance obligations because they don’t have the expertise or want to reduce direct costs for processing the payroll, we offer:
- establishment and implementation of a payroll
- processing of payroll (on site or at our office)
- filing a wage tax return
- deliver wage payments
- produce payslips and draft annual income statements for employees
- register and deregister employees with the tax authorities, pension funds, etc.
- check compliance with collective agreements
- support drafting employment agreement
If you send us your payroll data by email, we can prepare the payslips and send them directly to the employees or to you. If desired, the payslips can be printed on your own letterhead.
2) Payroll tax advice
- payroll scan
- application for work permit, residence permit
- review of acceptability of cost reimbursements paid to employees
- allowances and benefits for staff, advice regarding grant of employee option, Stock Option Plan, SAR’s
- work cost scheme
- implementation of salary split
- application WBSO (subsidy Netherlands re. wage tax)
- application request 30%-ruling for incoming employees
- social security, social premiums
- Lbb 20 statement, request exemption deduction wage tax / social premiums
Why do companies choose MFFA Tax Advice when they oursource their payroll?
We are recommended by clients because of:
1) Our national / international tax knowledge (academic) and experience
2) Our fixed fees / transparant fees
3) Our accurate reaction to clients
More information about wage tax in the Netherlands?
Do you want an effective wage tax administration and be advised on wage tax in the Netherlands such as payroll tax filing deadlines? Do you want to outsource your Dutch payroll tax obligations? Please feel free to contact us through the contactform. You can also call us from within The Netherlands at (0)85 0030140 or call us from abroad at +31 (0)20 2615615.
Please also visit the English website of the Dutch tax authorities