Transfer Pricing Netherlands / Europe
Transfer Pricing Netherlands / Europe is a challenge many companies may be confronted with when they are setting up a company in the Netherlands or in Europe and conduct business with related parties. To make sure that each country receives their fair share of the “profit pie”, most countries require proper Transfer Pricing Documentation in. As a company it is important that you meet these Transfer Pricing Documentation requirements in order to avoid penalties and lengthy discussions with tax authorities. MFFA Tax Advice can assist you with the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation in the Netherlands or Europe.
Changing your business – Transfer Pricing Netherlands
There are various drivers of change and organisations are continuously looking to increase value for customers or lower operational costs. As soon as the change and reorganisation has an international impact it is important to check the Transfer Pricing documentation and consequences. We have assisted many clients in Europe and The Netherlands with the following organizational changes:
- Setting up new sales and distribution framework
- Closure and reorganization of existing business activities (manufacturing, logistics, R&D)
- Transfer of know and set up of new R&D departments
- Optimize financial flows (interest, royalties/license structures)
Transfer Pricing in the Netherlands – Our approach
We believe that each customer deserves a tailor made approach. Very detailed and extensive Transfer Pricing documentation is not always the solution for each customer. This really depends on the risk profile and type of business activity. Our transfer pricing solution should:
- Be workable and easy to be implemented. We always check what is possible within the boundaries of the financial system of our clients
- Provide clear instructions and assistance in the implementation phase
- Not be focused on one issue. A transfer pricing solution might for instance not be optimal for VAT and custom purposes.
We are part of a team of international transfer pricing specialists who can certainly assist you regarding Transfer Pricing in the Netherlands and across Europe and beyond. We use the most sophisticated transfer pricing databases and techniques to optimize the acceptability of your transfer pricing framework. For clients who want more certainty, we can even provide advance pricing agreements with local tax authorities.
As from 1-1-2016 new Dutch Transfer Pricing rules are applicable for international companies, please click here
More info about the services of MFFA Tax Advice?
Do you want info about our TP services because you need a Transfer Pricing report or benchmark? Feel free to contact us.
MFFA Tax Advice can also assist you with:
- Corporate income tax compliance / advice
- VAT return in the Netherlands
- Accounting services
- Wage tax / compliance in the Netherlands
You can contact us through our contact form or call +31 (0)85 00 30140.