Taxation in the Netherlands for Expats
If you enter the Netherlands as an expat, one of the unavoidable duties is taxation. For those expats we have prepared a brochure with a quick-and-easy overview of taxation for individuals in the Netherlands.
Unless you plan to go to a tax haven, such as the Cayman Islands or the Bahamas, taxation is an inevitable though unpleasant topic, no matter where you live. If you move to the Netherlands, you have to pay income tax as well.
- Tax residency status
- Wage tax in the Netherlands
- Income tax in the Netherlands
- Filing your income tax in the Netherlands
- 30% ruling in the Netherlands
- Social security in the Netherlands
If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us