Do you need to file your 2014 personal income tax return in the Netherlands and you received the “blue envelope” from the Dutch tax authorities (belastingdienst)? MFFA Tax advice can support and assist you with this if you live in the Netherlands or abroad. At the end of this article we will describe what we need from you to complete and file the Dutch income tax return for individuals.