Income tax Netherlands
Dutch income tax & social security is a topic which might interesting for expats and international companies if they want to establish themselves in the Netherlands. We see many times questions arising like:
- What kind of tax rates or what kind of obligations do I have?
- When do I have to file my Dutch income tax return?
- Do I need to pay taxes in the Netherlands as a Non-Dutch tax resident?
- What kind of remuneration can the employer pay to the employee for free?
- Are there other taxes which I have to take into consideration?
Brochure income tax Netherlands
To answer the above-mentioned questions we have prepared for employers and employees a Brochure: Social security and income tax in the Netherlands.
Our social security & income tax Netherlands brochure has the following content:
- Personal income tax
- Payroll taxes
- Income tax system
- Capital tax
- Gift tax – Inheritance tax
- Other taxes
- Social security
If you would like to receive more information about us as Dutch tax advisor, please see the about us section.
More information about social security or income tax in the Netherlands?
Do you want more information about Dutch social security & income tax? Please feel free to contact us through the contact form or call 085 003 0140 from within the Netherlands, or +31 (0)20 261 5615 from abroad. We are located in Amsterdam, Zwolle and Assen.
For more information you can also visit the website of the Dutch tax authorities which is in English. Or for registration procedures you can find on the website of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce more info (in English)