Personal income tax return in the Netherlands

Do you need to file your personal income tax return in the Netherlands and you received the “blue envelope” from the Dutch tax authorities (belastingdienst)? MFFA Tax advice can support and assist you with this if you live in the Netherlands or abroad. At the end of this article we will describe what we need from you to complete and file the Dutch income tax return for individuals.

For those who are leaving the Netherlands / emigrating, click here

Personal income tax return – Frequently asked question

We receive many times questions regarding the Dutch personal income tax return. Please find below an overview of these frequently asked questions: