Do you need to file your 2014 personal income tax return in the Netherlands and you received the “blue envelope” from the Dutch tax authorities (belastingdienst)? MFFA Tax advice can support and assist you with this if you live in the Netherlands or abroad. At the end of this article we will describe what we need from you to complete and file the Dutch income tax return for individuals.
In order to provide as good as possible services to you we have prepared a brochure called ”Income tax and social security in the Netherlands”. The brochure supports employers and employees with personal income tax questions in the Netherlands.
For those who are leaving the Netherlands / emigrating, click here
Personal income tax return – Frequently asked question
We receive many times questions regarding the Dutch personal income tax return. Please find below an overview of these frequently asked questions:
- What is the difference between a tax resident and non-resident?
- When is a M-form used in the Netherlands?
- What if I work temporary in the Netherlands?
- What kind of information is needed for filing the personal income tax return?
- Is it mandatory / obliged to file a Dutch personal income tax return?
- Filing for the first time a tax return?