Expat Taxation in the Netherlands
Unless you plan to go to a tax haven, such as the Cayman Islands or the Bahamas, taxation is an inevitable though unpleasant topic, no matter where you live. If you move to the Netherlands, you have to pay income tax as well. In order to get an idea how income tax and social security works, we have prepared a handy brochure for expatriates who want to come to Holland.
- Tax residency status
- Wage tax in the Netherlands
- Income tax in the Netherlands
- Filing your income tax in the Netherlands
- 30% ruling in the Netherlands
- Social security in the Netherlands
Which expats can we help?
- Expats from abroad coming to the Netherlands
- Expats temporary staying in the Netherlands
- Expats already staying in the Netherlands
- Companies with expats on the payroll
Why do expats choose MFFA Tax Advice ?
We are recommended by clients because of:
1) Our national / international tax knowledge and experience
2) Our fixed fees / transparant fees
3) Our accurate reaction to clients
More information about expat taxation in the Netherlands?
Do you want more info about expat taxation in the Netherlands? or about wage tax and social security issues? Do you want to be in charge of your filing obligations, so that penalties are avoided? Please feel free to contact us through the contactform. You can also call: +31 (0) 85 – 00 30140
Please also visit the English website of the Dutch tax authorities