Corporate income tax return
Filing the Dutch corporate income tax return is a quite complex and a difficult topic which many foreign companies face if they enter the Netherlands. We provide corporate income tax (CIT) compliance services and advisory services for example to US and UK companies. We have extensive experience with various corporate income tax issues, such as: ranging from (re)structuring, business acquisitions, merger, Dutch participation exemption, the use of tax losses, to the application and the implementation of the innovation box, setting up a Dutch Coop as holding company etc. .
This article is not applicable for individuals who are freelancer / self employed entrepreneur (eenmanszaak/ zzp’er). We prepared separately an article regarding filing the income tax return for entrepreneurs. Click here for more info.
Tax compliance services in the Netherlands
In the field of Dutch corporation tax, MFFA tax advice provide the following services to local and foreign companies:
- Preparing and filing the corporate income tax return
- Apply for a postponement of filing the corporate income tax return
- Review and check corporate income tax assessments
- Object to issued corporate income assessments and imposed fines (where necessary)
Frequently asked questions – Dutch corporate income tax return
Please find below questions we receive from our clients regarding the corporate income tax return in the Netherlands:
Please click here for an overview of the filing deadlines for all Dutch taxes.
- An excel overview (prepared by us) with all the incoming and outgoing invoices of the company;
- Tax return of previous years
- All correspondence with the Dutch tax authorities (rulings, objections etc)
Why do companies choose MFFA Tax Advice when they start doing business in the Netherlands?
We are recommended by clients because of:
1) Our national and international tax knowledge (academic) and experience
2) Our fixed fees / transparent fees
3) Our accurate and quick reaction to clients
More information about corporation tax in the Netherlands?
Do you wish to optimize the use of your corporate income tax possibilities? Do you want to be in charge of the filing of your corporate income tax return? Please feel free to contact us through the contact form. You can also call us from within The Netherlands at (0)85 0030140 or call us from abroad at +31 (0)20 2615615.
Please also visit the English website of the Dutch tax authorities.